What is the difference between Gel Polish and Gel Polish Stickers?
Who doesn't love a fresh set of stunning nails? But let's be real, not everyone is blessed with the steady hand required to create intricate designs with small brushes. That's where Gel Polish Stickers come in - a total game-changer for those seeking easy and stunning nail art. But how do they work? And what is the difference between normal Gel Polish and the Maniac Nails?
Allow me to break it down for you.
Let's start with the similarities: Both Gel Polish and Gel Polish Stickers are made of the same quality materials and boast an impressive lifespan of 2 to 3 weeks. Plus, both of these nail-enhancing products give your nails a boost in strength, leaving you with healthy and durable tips.
What are Gel Polish Stickers?
Nail art stickers are a total game-changer when it comes to getting stunning nails in a snap. But with so many different types of stickers out there, it's easy to get confused. That's where I come in.
Gel Polish Stickers are like nothing you've ever seen before. Made with six layers of gel, each sticker boasts a unique prints or single color on one side, and an adhesive layer on the other. And the best part? Before curing, these stickers are soft and pliable, making for an easy and flawless application. But once you pop them under the lamp, they transform into a chip-resistant finish - just like a traditional Gel Polish manicure!
Why are Maniac’s Gel Polish Stickers Different?
Say goodbye to the hassle and time-consuming process of getting that perfect final look you want, Maniac Nails is here to revolutionize your nail game! Here are just a few of the advantages of using Maniac Nails products:
- Get a stunning Gel Polish manicure in under 15 minutes - perfect for those days when you're short on time.
- Say goodbye to polish removal - removing these Gel Polish stickers takes less than 5 minutes. The best part? Your nails won't be left with any damage!
- No imperfections - Maniac Gel Polish Stickers are the solution for those tricky spots so you always achieve the ideal lasting look.
- Switch up your nail color on a whim - the easy application of these Gel Polish stickers means you can change your color anytime you like, whether you're in the mood for something bold and bright or soft and subtle. See all colors here.
- The quality of these stickers means they'll last for at least 14 days without chipping!
- Keep your nails strong and protected with Maniac Nails - they're designed to prevent nails from cracking or breaking when applied!
- And last but not least, these stickers are vegan and cruelty-free.
All Maniac Nails stick-on products are partially cured, they're fully ready to go once they've been exposed to an LED lamp. The result? All six layers fuse together perfectly, creating a custom fit that's guaranteed to last.
Is it worth doing gel nails at home?
Applying regular Gel Polish at home can have its advantages, such as:
- It can be a relaxing me-time moment where you can create a manicure that suits your style, especially if you have a steady hand and can paint tight along the cuticles.
- You can get multiple uses out of one jar of Gel Polish, making it a cost-effective option.
- If you have a specific final look in mind, adding this final touch may give you the best results.
- Applying regular Gel polish requires a steady hand so you can reach every corner and even after that it can still be uneven!
- The downside is that removal takes longer than traditional Gel polish
By applying gel polish in multiple layers, the natural nails are strengthened and protected, resulting in a longer-lasting and more beautiful manicure. Gel polish is also suitable for those with thin or brittle nails. To keep your nails in top condition, it is recommended to use a rich cuticle oil every evening. This will help to maintain the strength and beauty of your nails over time.
Anouk Nijs (Anouk Nailed It)
Anouk Nijs, also known as AnoukNailedIt, is a renowned nail artist who has made a name for herself with her elegant designs on just 1 square centimeter of nail space. Her unique style is defined by clean, minimalistic designs with subtle yet impactful details.
“My work stands for creativity, quality and endless perfection. I find inspiration all around me and I am touched by everything my eyes see.” – Anouk Nijs
Order your Maniac Manicures here.